When you buy an iPhone it is not just a phone it is an End to End solution to your phone and your Digital needs. It is your Dairy, Gaming Console, Email & Social Media accessing tool and even your personal Music system in addition to the phone itself. And yes you can make your own music using iPhone App called GarageBand all through your iPhone.
Here are some Apps which help you in streaming and downloading the Music of your choice.
- Pandora: Pandora is a traditional iPhone App for radio style listening and circulation. It has sound searching capabilities to select the right music for you.
- Milky Chance: Over 32 million songs to choose from and select from to choose the right one. In addition, it comes with a beautiful interface for the user.
- Spotify: Another decent app with over 30 million songs to choose from. Spotify is able to produce exclusive content because of their deals with the artists. This App makes offline playing options available for the users.
- Songza: This is a very powerful free App for iPhones with very nice navigation and play list creation options.
- SoundCloud: SoundCloud is a very popular free App available for the Apple Platform. You can get lots of personal albums uploaded by upcoming artists and amateur singers here. That doesn’t mean there are no music from the popular singers from around the world. This App has visibly caught the imagination of people around the world.
- Slacker: This is another free Music Application. It doesn’t have options in terms of numbers like other Apps but has USP that it has good radio coverage including those related to Sports. Radio Stations like ESPN is available for the Sports Fans to take a listen when they are unable to watch a game.